- 【Range】5/16″ – 6″ (8mm to 150mm), Stainless Steel Construction.
- 【Using】Gage expands in a hole to be measured , locks in place and then removed to determine final hole size using a micrometer or calipers.
- 【Fine Workmanship】The contact point is hardened tool steel and is fine ground within the final measuring radius
- 【Smooth and constant spring tension】 The spring is equipped with a knurled locking knob and a knurled fixing area.
- 【Package】Includes 6 sets, with vinyl case
Specifications for this item:
6 pc Telescoping Gage Set
Product description: 6 pc Telescoping Gage Set
Spring with locking knurled spiral
The gauge extends in the hole to be measured (lock it in place, then use a micrometer or caliper to remove it to determine the final hole size).
Constant spring tension makes the hand feel even
The contact point is hardened tool steel and finely ground within the final measuring radius
Get the exact size of holes, slots, holes or grooves
Rigid handle and double-action design (self-centring), which can quickly check internal measurement results
with vinyl case
Range: 5/16″ – 6″ (8mm to 150mm),
6 pc Telescoping Gage Set includes:
1 gage: 5/16 – 1/2″ range x 4.20″ overall
1 gage: 1/2 – 3/4″ range x 4.40″ overall
1 gage: 3/4 – 1-1/4″ range x 4.40″ overall
1 gage: 1-1/4 – 2-1/8″ range x 5.85″ overall
1 gage: 2-1/8 – 3-1/2″ range x 5.85″ overall
1 gage: 3-1/2 – 6″ range x 5.85″ overall