Coaxial Centering Indicator Dial
- [Features]: Quick, accurate, easy centering in boring and milling set-up on horizontal or vertical machines. Operate at an angle from horizontal to vertical machines and from internal to external diameter without any change by simply changing the feeler. The face of the indicator remains stationary at any desired position while the machine spindle rotates, leaving the operator with both hands free to accurately position the table.
- [Size]: Body length: 5-1/2″; Shank: 3/8″ diameter x 7/8″ long; Feller ball diameter: 1/8″; Measuring range: 250 axis feet; Capacity: Internal 5/32″ to 4-1/4″ dia. or External 0 to 4-1/4″ dia.
- [Speed]: spindle rotation up to 800 RPM. Exceeding this speed is not recommended.
- [Locating accuracy]: 0.0002″ or true center
- [Package]: restraining rod, center point feeler, 2″, 4″ & 6″ straight feeler, 2″, 4″ & 6″ curved feeler.
Specifications for this item: Coaxial Centering Indicator Dial
|Number of Items||1|
Product details: Coaxial Centering Indicator Dial
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Parcel Dimensions : 22.2 x 16.5 x 7.8 cm; 792 Grams
- Date First Available : Oct. 24 2016
- Manufacturer : HFS
- ASIN : B0149F2BOO
- Item model number : 10