|Cut type||Indexable End Mills|
|Brand||Accusize Industrial Tools|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||50 x 210 x 280 millimeters|
About this item
Tools 1-1/2” Indexable End Mill
- Carbide indexable end mill, 3/4” straight shank, 1-1/2” TPG32
- Comes with inserts installed
- Uses standard triangular inserts
- Positive rake 90°, right hand cut
- 3/4” straight shank
Product Specifications: Tools 1-1/2” Indexable End Mill
|Cut Type||Indexable End Mills|
|Ean||7535001708318 , 0641799797919|
|Item Weight||450 grams|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||ac/dc|
Product details: Tools 1-1/2” Indexable End Mill
Size :Cutting Dia.:1-1/2″
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 21 x 28 cm; 450 Grams
- Date First Available : Dec 16 2013
- Manufacturer : Accusize Co.,Ltd.
- ASIN : B00RZQTRUQ
- Item model number : 0046-0913
Accusize Straight Shank Carbide Indexable End Mill
The 3/4″ straight shank indexable end mills are for general machining work. The triangle carbide TPG inserts help you save time and money. When a cutting edge becomes dull, you just need to rotate the insert in the holder to use the sharp edge. When you buy the replacement inserts, be noted that the larger nose angles and larger tip radii enable a stronger cutting edge, but they result in increased vibration and a rougher finish. Beyond, be noted that the listing has our recommended cutting speed of the indexable shell milling cutters with straight shanks.
- Comes with TPG inserts installed
- Uses standard triangular inserts.
- Positive rake 90°, right-hand cut.
**Please note that we keep upgrading the products without further notification. Sometimes you will receive the products with Tin coated carbide turning milling TPG inserts. The coated inserts last longer and can run at faster speeds than uncoated ones.